Pioneer Property Group ASA is a real estate company focusing on providing high-quality properties for government-backed care-services. The company’s current portfolio consists of over 160 properties centrally located in the Nordic cities, including Oslo, Stockholm, and Helsinki. The kindergarten properties house more than fourteen thousand children. The properties are leased out on long-term triple-net contracts to large operators, including Norlandia Care Group, Espira, and Touhula
The company’s property portfolio is a result of the acquisition from several independent preschool operators, again driven by these companies’ wish to free-up resources and capital to be able to provide the highest quality possible in their primary focus area – preschool operations. Pioneer Property’s kindergartens have during the later years played an important role in the improvement of the Norwegian preschool market, through improved capacity, quality and cost-efficiency.
Going forward the company’s strategy is to expand its reach into care-services property with similar characteristics as the Norwegian kindergarten market – i.e. long term contracts with solid operators, again backed by government financing.
Pioneer Property Group ASA’s latest Articles of Association can be accessed here.
- Pioneer Property Group (PPG) is a pure play real estate company focused on government backed care real estate
- The company was created by a acquisition of four separate real estate portfolios PPP I-V
- No. of properties: 160
- Total number of children: Approx fourteen thousand
- Weighted average lease term (years): 15 years
- Total monthly rental income is currently approx. NOK 24 million. See Financial Reports section for latest report.
- Continue to build portfolio through market consolidation and acquisitions
- Acquisitions to be equity financed on a deal-by-deal basis
- Best-in-class debt finance structures